These are my links for April 27th through May 7th:
- GameFAQs: Wii Sports (WII) FAQ/Strategy Guide by BSulpher
A guide to playing all of the Wii Sports games
- DIY AUDIO PROJECTS – Do-It-Yourself Hi-Fi for Audiophiles
Could come in handy in the new place when I want to start setting up the TV with decent sound
- optiboot – Project Hosting on Google Code
Replacement for the standard arduino boot loader, smaller and faster.
- Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About
I've probably put this up before, but this is an awesome website… very funny for those of you involved in a relationship.
- Wyvern Quadrotor Helicopter
Would love to build one of these, although I think it could get expensive quickly
- Emulating a Z80 computer with an AVR chip – Hack a Day
The Hack A Day article on emulating the Z80 cpu on an AVR chip
- Sprites mods – CP/M on an AVR – Intro
Awesome project to emulate a Z80 CPU on a AVR microcontroller, this could be very interesting as the Z80 was used in quiet a number of early computing devices.
Awesome alarm clock – The clock has a wifi connection and connects and looks up events on your Google Calendar. It also has an FM radio and built in amplifier and switch system that allows you to play music from iPods etc.
- Bonfire – interactivity using pico projectors and cameras – Hack a Day
Awesome interactive interface for laptops or computers.
- Simple, reliable 2.5D photography
- Volkswagen Scirocco 2009 as a game controller – nippe.teknopapu.net
Turning a VW into a game controller by hacking into the CAN bus.
- Durian » Blog Archive » Special delivery
Blender Cluster in a filing cabinet
- haroon baig | projects | twitwee clock
Twittering cuckoo clock – Clock with a screen in it to display tweets.
- The BWD Scooter
Details on building an electric scooter, complete with a custom built hub motor
- Aerial video with a Canon 5D , 7D helivideo.com on Vimeo
Video clip of the RC Helicopter with HD camera attached.
- Photographer Rigs A Canon 7D To an RC Helicopter (Kickass Video + Short Interview) | DIYPhotography.net
RC helicopter with a HD Camera (Canon 7D) attached to it.
- Elektronika.ba – IR light dimmer v1
IR Remote Light Dimmer – Might be useful in the new place? Thinking of using it to control down lighters.
- Elektronika.ba – Dual channel IR remote control v1
IR remote controlled lights (light switch). I really would like to build something like this when we've moved into the new place.