These are my links for March 29th through March 30th:
- ARM-based CNC mill needs no computer – Hack a Day
I've got a similar crazy idea of building a CNC where the controller board accepts GCODE and executes it rather than stepping instructions.
- Update: Samsung TV firmware hacking – Hack a Day
Info on Samsung TV firmware hacking, this could be really cool on the new Samsungs
Guys who build and sell the NanoNote
- Motion sensing camera hack – Hack a Day
Awesome to see whats possible with CHDK and a Canon camera, wish I could get my hands on a camera that could run the CHDK firmware.
- Easy build self balancing skateboard/robot/segway platform
Cool device to read original game cartridges via USB
- SmartSieve – Sieve Script Manager
Web interface to access the ManageSieve protocol
- Out of Office – Trustedbird
Out of Office addon for Thunderbird using the ManageSieve Protocol
- The synpad – a DIY, position sensing midi drum pad
Very cool design to create a drumpad that can sense where its being hit.
- The Secret Origin of Windows
A short intro to the history Windows 1.0 & 2.0 by the then program manager.
- IEEE Spectrum: Superfast Scanner Lets You Digitize a Book By Rapidly Flipping Pages
Cool high speed book scanner…
- Make: Online : Ultimate film set first aid kit
Awesome first aid kit, although I'm curious what the tampons are for?
- La Bolleur
More photo's about the indoor mini golf course
- Fantastic Indoor Mini-Golf Course! | Hack N Mod
I love this indoor mini-golf course