These are my links for March 29th from 13:50 to 14:00:
- David Mandelin's blog » Starting JägerMonkey
- 500 LED Extreme Flashlight
I love this awesome Flashlight, its got 500 LED's. I love the way its built, looks like a mag-light or similar LED torch.
- Make: Online : How-To: Make a pyramid bow from hardware-store lumber
I'm glad I didn't know about this as a kid, awesome bow though.
- Make: Online : In the Maker Shed: Arduino Nano 3.0
I love this tiny arduino, wish they were cheap and available in SA
- DIY Wooden Wax Seal
This is so awesome, just not sure what I would use it for. I think I'll have to organise a dinner party with fancy invites.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
Nice camera, just need the money to buy one.
- Let me google that for you
I love this site… must remember it when I have to answer stupid questions
- James Bond multimedia | James Bond posters
A collection of posters from the James Bond movies.
- Adam Savage: my Blade Runner gun – Boing Boing
Awesome Blade Runner gun built by Adam Savage
- Make: Online : Play rock paper scissors by yourself with this handy glove
Play rock, paper, scissors all by your self. This is so cool.
- Make: Online : Giant 3D printer can print buildings (theoretically)
Giant 3D Printer, this could print a building